What do you think about a woman dating?

so I dated two guys earlier this year at different times...didn't work out. 4 months went by and I dated 2 guys two weeks apart. Does this seem bad? Keep in mind I'm 22, a virgin, had not dated at all last year and before that I had a boyfriend for two years. I haven't had a connection with the guys I've dated recently 2, out of the four weren't looking for anything serious and I let them know I was.

Does this seem wrong? I did not fool around with any of these guys, just kissed and No, not on the first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres nothing wrong in what you are doing, so don't worry to much about who you date, just be sure they are worthy your time is all you need to be concerned about,x

• Thank you, sometimes it's hard for me to realize if they are worth my time becauseT there has been times where I tell them I don't see us continually dating and I state the reasons yet they stick around and are there for me, and guys I can see myself dating, end up playing hard to get...that's imature to guys and girls who do that. So I end up confused, ofcourse I will not settle for someone I'm not interested in nor will I pursue someone who is not putting effort. So it's getting tough for me.

• yes, and that makes sense...why end up with someone who will not show interest when others go out of their way to show you they are interested. Thanks a lot for your advice!:)

• You're welcome,x

What Guys Said 1

• nothing wrong with that, but wow, seriously, you had a boyfriend for 2 years and never had sex?

• thanks, and yes...I guess I waited because I wanted to be sure this was someone Ifelt I could share that moment with but in the end he wasn't. It will happen at the right time with someone I have a strong connection with and truly love.

• anything else besides concert?

• anyway would you be against dating a guy who has never been in a relationship before?

What Girls Said 2

• I consider dating to be the time to go out with multiple people. Figure out what you like and dislike about a person. Kissing and having sex is up to you and who you're with. I personally don't even kiss on a first date and sex takes a lot longer. Too many guys just wanna get laid so I make them wait for it. Only after there has been a conversation about exclusivity do I become monogamous. I make my view on this clear to who I'm dating too. So we are all on the same page and he can date other women too.

• I agree with you, I am dating right now to see who suits me better and what I truly want in a guy, because sometimes we think we want something in a guy then we realize we don't...likewise with guys looking for girls

• nothing at all.