Guys, would you date a girl that is pretty hot, but kind of looks like a guy?

She's slim, has larger firm C to D breasts, has very sexy full lips, but... in the face she has a slight man vibe going on. I think it has to do with her brow mainly, and her nose (please don't think it may apply to you ladies, I very rarely get this vibe from a girl). She's also about 5' 8" which doesn't make her masculine, but it also doesn't suggest the femininity of a petite girl. Occasionally her voice may sound deeper than yours, until she clears her throat. No I'm joking about the voice thing. This girl does exist, but I haven't heard her talk. I considered her possibly being a transgender but she just looks so much like a girl, I really doubt it. Like I said in the title, I think she's pretty hot. Would you be interested in a girl like this though?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't let a deeper voice or a Frida Kahlo type brow slow me down. Frida was a hot number, just ask Leon Trotsky.

I'd really doubt she's anything unnatural, just a tall girl with a heavy brow...

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Now I know why I could never get dates until someone actually showed interest in me, haha. I'm 6'1", I have a deeper voice than most girls, I look just like my dad and someone actually thought I was transgendered once (I'm not kidding! I was so hurt by that. Don't ever assume anything.) But thankfully I have a typical female body shape.

Not all girls are "girly girls"! =)

0|0
    0|0
    • You look like a girl to me. Being 6' 1" may have thrown him off.

• someone called me a guy too but you don't have slight man vibe

• Ru Paul?

0|1
    0|0
  • What is slight man vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • not interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If I'm attracted to her, yeah...

0|0
    1|0
    • Her looking kind of masculine in the face doesn't bother you?

• Show All
    • Harisu does blur sexuality. She even has a females ass.

• very pretty, think she is married now

• No I like girly girls

1|1
    0|0
  • No problem.

0|0
    1|0
  • La, la,la,lola well I'm not dumb but I can't understand why she walks like a woman but talks like a man..oh my lola.

Sums it up?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! I'll pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might want to check her pants and make sure she's female, lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are too picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    Love is love

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless I'm smitten with her, no. Which means, her personality/her interests/compatibility with me needs to triumph her lack of physical attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0