Are girls stupid because they go out with the wrong guy?

I think that girls are pretty stupid to find the wrong guy cause they don;'t think for themselves! I would think that I don't even think for myself when I used to have a boyfriend!

Most Helpful Girl

• When you date and break up you have found the wrong guy right? Obviously or you would have stayed together. How is a girl stupid for dating around? Often in the beginning of a relationship because it is the honeymoon stage meaning its new exciting and you can't get enough of someone new. But sometimes when you get to know someone they aren't the same person you fist met. Is a girl then stupid when she decides this isn't the right guy? No because she is just dating. I think it is more ignorant to find one person at a really young age and think that that person is going to be the only one for you for the rest of your life. How can you find your soul mate if you don't date around and search? As the saying goes, (something like) you have to go through a lot of losers before you appreciate Mr. Right.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't call a girl stupid if she goes for the wrong guy, but I would say that she either has a self esteem issue, or a patience problem.

The girl becomes stupid when she actually stays with the jerk, or a guy that abuses her.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course girls aren't stupid because they go out with the "wrong" guy! We date to find out what we like and don't like. Without a few "bad apples" along the way we'd never learn or develop preferences/tastes. And just because a guy may be wrong for us that doesn't mean he isn't Mr. Right for someone else. I think we're all guilty of getting wrapped up in another person. It's never good to totally lose yourself in a relationship though, but that doesn't make someone stupid.

• Not all women do that. Some women just get snowed by the wrong guy and they do think for themselves. Its just that some guys and girls for that matter are liars. I always think for myself when I am in a relationship.