Is it a bad idea to go on a date with someone who does not share my values? and if there is a large age gap?

She is 20 years older than me... I don't believe in having children out of wedlock, and she is fine with it... and she has like liberal European type values,and I don't... bad idea?

What Girls Said 2

• It depends what both of your intentions are for the relationship. Are you seeking causal or serious? What about her?

I don't think the view on the wedlock is a total deal breaker. Use protection to ensure you don't find yourself in that situation.

I'm with a man 21 years older than me. I never expected it to work but for some strange reason it does.

• That's creepy

• Whatever. If we ended up spending the next 20 years together I wouldn't see that as a failure. Maybe we get 20 wonderful years while with someone my own age I get 40 mediocre years with. Quality not quantity my friend.

It was not my intention to love him, nor his, but here we are and it's worked wonderfully for 7 months.

• parents must disagree

• HAHA! Me oh my all I can say is be careful that she is not using you for eye candy..dun dun dun

What Guys Said 0