Why do most black girls look down on other balck girls for dating a white guys?

So I told you before I'm into white guys but when I say it. Its like I'm wrong for be interested in them. Most black girls take it back to the slave days and I don't think on that I think on the fact on how I feel and love. Why is it a "crime" to date a white guy I just hate being judged for what I like

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a black woman and any woman commenting on who you date is a hater. Who other people date is none of anyone's business unless they want to date that person themselves. I like any race of man that treats me right. Knowing our personal struggle as women of color; I would be happy to hear about anyone finding happiness with the man they love. Color is not a factor at all.

What Guys Said 8

• Beats me. I like black women, myself (not in a weird "I'm just trying to satisfy a fetsih" kinda way, either...I just like them).

The area I live in is very progressive and interracial, so maybe I've just been lucky that this has never been an issue. I just can't imagine why someone would care one way or the other about interracial dating/relationships/marriage.

• What does it have to do with slavery, isn't this a part of history, are people trying to blame a future generation for its past? then if that's the case, why does Germany exist? I see many black people drinking with white men, but before I was born, this wasn't allowed, does this mean it is wrong? Anyone judging anyone by their past is a freak, with no future, because to me, no matter what colour or race, my partner will be who I choose, not my past,x

• I had a black girlfriend for a while that used to catch all manner of hell from racists over the fact that she was with (gasp) a white guy. We figured out really quick, who our real friends were, and avoided people who had drunk too much hatorade. It was funny. The guys in my unit (I was still in the Army back then) were just happy that I had a hot girlfriend. The worst we got from them was the occasional dude trying to lure her away from me. It was down town where the fangs came out, and sometimes it was surprising who couldn't deal.

If anybody has a problem with your choice of people to be with, it's THEIR problem. Don't let them make it yours.

• Stop making race such a big fucking deal

• Personally I like black women. If I was single I would definitely be looking to date any race woman without reservation. It the person, not the color.

• I feel like flagging it, I am sick of these questions.

• I don't know if that's true not but if it is that's just mean

• "Why is it a 'crime' to date a white guy" It's not, but it's weird. Don't know if you noticed that they aren't all that desirable anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• What's with that person who insists on claiming on every post about BWWM that white men don't like black women?

Just stop.

It's not a crime and honestly, I don't think other black women really care. A lot of black women today are starting to open up to interracial dating anyhow.

I happen to like white men as well. lol

• Wow, one of the answers is really ugly. Don't listen to that, not true.

I'm a dark-skinned black girl married to a white guy. We've been married four years. He's a neurosurgeon in California - tall and very attractive - so I'm not hatin' on you. White men have chased me my whole life, but there'll always be ignorant people of every race who can't imagine that. I like black men too, but I wasn't going to wait 'til the right one came along when a tall, handsome white doctor I loved was asking for my hand in marriage in front of my grandmother. I'm not crazy!

White men who depend on their families for financial support or depend on their connections to get them places are less likely to be in a serious relationship with a black woman. However, white men who are self-made care much less what people think and are different altogether. All men, including white ones, just want someone who makes them happy at home when the door shuts. Ignorant types who haven't lived enough are the ones producing racialized hate speech on the internet and telling you my relationship doesn't exist or can't exist. They're wrong. You won't be attracting those types anyway, so just believe in your God-given swagger and keep on steppin'.

The best and most important advice I can give you is to become the type of person that you want to attract no matter what race. Attract the best by being the best and you won't care what anyone thinks either.

• I don't think black women care what you do, quite frankly. But to those who do, I understand it. I mean if you read what a lot of white guys write about black women, wouldn't you feel disgusted? I know, it's not "all" white guys...yada yada. But it is still enough to discourage some black women. Good luck tho.