Should I make her make a decision about us?

we are basically friends with benefits but talk about dating. she doesn't want to date right now because of her own reasons. sometimes it feels like we are dating but technically we aren't. I feel like I treat her more like a girlfriend. I came to the realization that I love being with her and think that she is gorgeous but don't think I can continue this if she can't commit to being with just me. should I give her an ultimatum? be with me in a relationship and continue what we do together or if she can't commit to just me that everything physical between us needs to stop

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you've developed feelings for this girl so yea, I think sooner than later it would be best to bring this up with her. Don't bring it up as an ultimatum, as that might freak her out. However, stand firm in telling her that she can't have her cake and eat it too.

What Guys Said 0