What kind of dating advice do you have?

Im a late bloomer and at 25 I'm just now starting to date. What kind dating advice can you give me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful dating multiple people at once. Many people approach dating differently. Some people are OK dating multiple people but if you're looking for a committed relationship you're gonna cause major problems.

Don't make any "big dates" with anyone early on. This includes dinner! Stick with simple things. You don't know the person yet. Plus if you have a guy paying your way a bunch and you don't like him you're gonna have a lot of explaining to do. Keep dates as low cost as possible until you're committed.

Only go into each others' living spaces if you're gonna have sex. "Watching a movie at my place" means "Let's have sex." Whether you're the type to go on the first date or way later is up to you.

If you agree to meet somewhere, stick to your word. Many people get stood up in dating and it's really annoying.

What Guys Said 5

• The old style formal dating is passe now.

People meet more in informal situations, and on a basis of equality. it's not the guy having to ask and then pay for everything any longer, so don't expect that, unless you're dating guys twice your age as many girls, of course, are...

• Be assertive. Don't let your fear of loosing someone prevents you from voicing what you want or don't want. Agree to stuff you are very comfortable with and be ready to disagree and walk away if you are not comfortable. There will be other guys.

• Like everyone... trust no one. the dating culture is open for the game of it. Make it be on your terms no matter what. MY goodness...just have fun and don't look...it will come to you.

• Once in a while, date outside of what you think is your type.

• well congratulations you beat me to it, gets annoying when people say its not a race

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself, have good manners, and watch out for people trying to play you. Don't turn into an innocent or oblivious girl who gets used and gets her heart broken a ton. I used to be that girl.

• date as many guys as you can so you know what you like and don't like in guys

• Be careful when a guy invites you to his house or letting him in

Dont wait too long to make a move

• Honestly, the best piece of advice a girl can take is "if a man says he doesn't want a relationship with you then you need to believe him".

I wish I could have taken that advice instead of thinking he would fall in love with me eventually ... or thinking that he would change.

So many girls let men string them along but it's really their fault because they aren't really listening to the man telling them it's not going to be a serious relationship.

After spending so much time, investing energy, resources, and emotion in a man that never returns it can be devastating. And when he finds the woman he wants to love, you will be left and he won't care the way you did.

I don't recommend you be too aggressive but I think it's important to casually ask the person you are dating what their intentions are...are they looking for something serious or just fun casual dating. It will save you a lot of time and lots of tears.

I'm only 2 years older than you but 25 years old was the worst time of my life. I met a man that clearly told me "I don't see longterm with you"... I told myself that he didn't know what he was saying and we dated for 1.5 years. I thought because he opened the doors for me, kissed me goodnight, shoveled my car out of the snow, and cooked me dinner etc... that he did love me. But I was wrong. Actions don't always speak louder than words. Remember that.