What should I think/do?

He broke up with me over text after a month and a half then he decided not to know me and stop texting me or calling me. It has been three weeks and I just got over him and he texts me out of no where! And what a shocker his girlfriend (which he had a day after we broke up) had just broken up with him so we talk for like 15 min then I said well ttyl bye. So I do not talk to him he doesn't say bye and then he calls me at one o'clock this morning! I don't answer but he texts me and says why aren't you up I said because I'm normal wtf do you want? And he wanted me to sneak out and go and meet him! Then I said I'm going to bed night! Then he texts me this morning wants to know if we can hang out tonight like sneaking out again and I said no I mean what is he thinking?!

He has been continuing this pattern for 3 days ! I'm sick of him and he doesn't really make conversation but my life was HELL without him, is it without him or do I just another person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't go back to him. that was uncalled for. you are NOT his DOOR MAT.

I think you should just not listen to him. don't sneak out to see him. He should try harder to get you back if he truly wants to be with you. He'll buy you flowers or something and come to you, you don't need to go sneaking back to him. That jsut sounds like he wants you to look like you're so into him. He maybe doesn't want to be alone. and he just got rejected by this other girl.

I would talk to him after he agrees to simmer down the texting and then see if he feels guilty about what he had done to you. but for now, I wouldn't just hop back into this relationship because that's just rude and uncalled for

What Guys Said 2

• I say shoot the bastage.(intentional)

• I wouldn't get back together with him if I were you. Just stay away from him, ignore him. He broke up with you over text! and the day after he gets another girlfriend. Seriously think about it, is he something you'd like to be with?

What Girls Said 2

• i did the same thing once. don't go back 2 his sorry but. heel end up breaking your heart and not caring. he just used u.

• hes a coward..