Girl was seeing someone that went away and is now back...hasn't seen him yet but thinking about it

Started seeing this girl and ended up being really huge connection, tons of chemistry...

Anyways it's been a month now and a week or so ago she had said that she was dating someone that went away, and is now back in town, and that he wants to see her, been texting her etc and that she cared for him, he's a good person yadda yadda yadda so didn't know what to do about it, that she really wasn't expecting to meet someone like me and be so into me, and wouldn't want to lose me etc.

We are just dating, we havent' had any talk about being exclusive or anything, so I just told her to do what she needs to do, that I'm not here to control her and that whatever she decides that will be that.

I think she said something along the lines of "I haven't seen him yet, told him that I'm seeing someone, but I think I need to see him and think it will be good, that way if I don't end up liking him still after seeing him it tell me how much I really like you"

Or something like that, you get the point lol - ok... I just left it at "Hey I understand and you need to do what you need to do, and that's just that."

What Girls Said 2

• Dont let it get to you

• she was just killing time with you while waiting for the other guy to come back

What Guys Said 0