Has anyone met someone on GAG and started dating them?

Since you've been a member on GAG, if you want to come out of the single life and look for love, have you've met someone on this site, then arrange to meet in person and from then on, y'all hit it off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get ready for all of the anonymous girls to start answering along the lines of "Ew! The guys on GAG are GROSS! Definitely not worth dating!" - apparently, irony-impaired

I've met a girl on GAG and a romantic-like relationship did form but that girl has long-since quit by now, although, not forgotten

What Girls Said 13

• some of the guys on here a quite good looking, some are great people. There are some really friendly people on here I made great friends who I've exchanged mails with. There has been some flirting with a guy on here but that's it. I'm not looking for a relatioship but its nice that I found good friends instead :)

• I heard once that a couple met on here and then married or something, but that could totally be untrue. Still, it's possible.

I've never met or dated someone from here, and I won't simply because I'm already in a relationship.

• how did you meet the guy you're seeing and how did the two of you first became a couple?

• No... My better judgment is telling me not to for one of these 3 reasons:

1. They may not be anything like how they look or say

2. I don't want to end up on the show Catfished

3. I'll probably get kidnapped

• no, I've never done that. have you>

• Ew! The guys on GAG are GROSS! Definitely not worth dating!

• i talk to a few on LINE but just as friends

• no I havent. I don't really talk to people on here though

• No didn't because everybody is faraway from me. and I doubt I would have a chance to seethem in person

• I haven't but who knows what the future holds. I believe in you.

• No I would never treat this as a dating site. It's not worth it.

• I'd rather chew on broken glass.

• Nope no one lives near me

• No, and I'm not interested on doing it.

What Guys Said 5

• no, I've just exchanged numbers and text them. I'm still good friends with them and text them every few days.

• No. But it would be really cool to meet a local GAG girl as a friend (:

• that would be scary :P

• No and I'm not trying to date any woman on here...unless she has some money.

• It happened before, it was nice, we had pretty much everything in common and I could tell she really like me as well. But distance was a bitch and after trying to make it work for a while we decided that it wasn't plausible to keep the long distance thing up if neither one of us were set to move.