Should I give him a chance?

ok I need some advice from both sides. should I date a person just because I know he likes me? tho, he's really handsome, the hottest guy from the faculty, but I don't find him interesting as a person, we have nothing in common,also he doesn't attracts me sexually.

should I date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can give him a chance, I man you never know what could happen right? What would it hurt to not go at least once with him? Hey even if at the end of the date you realize you're really not into him, at least you'll have had some good food maybe some good music too and what if you find out you like him... You'll never know till you try, one date will not kill you, it's not like signing up for sex or anything lol its a harmless date. If you don't enjoy it, let him down easy if he asks you out again... I hope this helps, good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Is he too nice?

• well, I know that with me he's really respectful and shy comparing him with other people, when he's cocky douche bag, so I guess he's nice.

What Girls Said 1

• if you are actually repulsed by him no, otherwise give it a try. this is coming from someone who only used to date with a "spark" but the "spark" builds over time sometimes. I met a guy who I thought was kind of cute but didn't think much of and now after talking to him more I am EXTREMELY into him, I get butterflies, want to jump him, etc. so yeah give him a chance.