Is it slutty to post a picture of your legs online?

If I post a picture of my legs/thighs on a dating site, would this be considered slutty/attention seeking?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whore!...kidding not really but depends on what part of the legs.

What Guys Said 8

• Well think of if a guy did it... what would you think? There is your answer.

Thats how you solve equality problems.

• If it's just your legs/thighs or mainly your legs/thighs in the picture, then yes. I find that slutty. A woman should be proud to take a picture of her whole body - or at least as much as the camera would allow. Pictures on just your legs/thighs are signs, in my opinion, to guys that you are easy. If you want to be easy and have sex with a guy, then go for it!

I myself wouldn't do it. I'd rather a girl like me for my whole body, and not just part of it.

• Just your legs? I don't know kinda weird how am I supposed know they are your legs

• if that new Norwegian mom can post a picture of her rock hard abs, right after giving birth on her twitter or whatever it was...then there's no problem with you posting your legs...or well, wait ;)

• Yup.

• its a bit odd to just post a picture of your legs only.

• Hell no. That's hot...someone is jealous.

• I'd really have to see the picture to know. If it's strictly of just your legs then probably. If it shows your whole body and your legs are shown off in a good way then I would assume it's fine

What Girls Said 4

• No, but you will lure a lot of foot fetishists.

• In and of its self no. But it is and invitation for more. Keep that in mind

• Yeah.

• Depends. How are said legs positioned? Is there anything covering the area where the legs meet the butt?

• Best area by the way

• yeah but we don't see that part, we see them from the front and the picture is kinda cut.

• As long as you don't show your vaginal area I don't really see an issue I guess.