Serial text offenders

Say your in a relationship and don't live together, how often do you contact your boyfriend or girlfrirnd?Daily? twice a wk what is the norm for most couples?

how many times per day do you text if at all? I'm curious to see what's the ratio between male/female is?

Well I havnt sent my partner a text message in a wk and just just call him instead if he message me. It's actually turned the tables in our relationship I'm happier and he is too. And the best best part no monthly arguments. Happy Days:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I text all the time but I'm also multitasking constantly. Last Girlfriend we didn't text much but we were on the phone like an hour or so daily. Lately though girls I meet seem to be more into texting which is fine for me. I can text all day with no problem but it tends to be short texts, like "How's it going?"

What Guys Said 6

• My girlfriend and I text daily, talk every now and then, and Skype once a week, usually in the late afternoon/night when work is over. But I think it probably varies based on the age group/ generation of the couple involved.

Also we're very long distance a the moment. It wouldn't be nearly so frequent if we actually saw each other on even a quasi regular basis.

• I'm not much of a text-er, since my phone doesn't have enough space for such texts. As for question of contact, I would say between 2-4 times a day/week - whether it's via text, voice, email, etc. It depends on how busy each of us are. We both need our space. I'd personally like to have more physical contact, whether it's holding hands or hugging or anything else of that sort, as often as possible. Physical contact boosts my health and my girlfriend's health, I believe.

• I broke up with a girlfriend once by just not texting her. She finally called and asked what was wrong. Nothing was wrong except that we were a thousand miles apart and didn't have anything to talk about. We parted on amicable grounds.

• My girlfriend and I (engaged) do live together but I work over seas for 5 weeks and then I'm home for 5 weeks. I get up in the morning (her night) and we text or face time till I go to work (1/1/2) hours. When she gets up we do the same (im at work) while she gets ready to go to work). We text while she is at work until I get off work and until its time for me to hit the hay !

• i live about 45miles away from my girlfriend but I get to see her twice a week. I'm in college and have classes all day so I usually only text her three times a day. Once in the morning, around lunch, and before bed. As to the number of texts I have no clue.

• I don't like texting. If she's not already over maybe once a week.

What Girls Said 2

• I live my my fiance and we talk a lot, lol. We speak at 9am for 15 min, then 12pm for 15 min, then around 3:30 for about a half four or more, then he finally gets home usually before 5. This is everyday, we don't get enough of eachother.

• We try to talk daily but he's really busy with school stuff and our hours are completely different so sometimes I go a few days without hearing from him. Before he went back to school, we definitely texted daily.