Why do guys put 69 in their dating profile usernames?

I've been trying online dating for a while with little success. One thing I've noticed is guys who try to come off decent in their profile descriptions but have a 69 in their username. I'm sorry this just sends a pervy message to the women on the sites. Is that the imagine men really want to portray of themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because someone enjoys a certain aspect of sex (and wants it to be known), doesn't mean they shouldn't be taken seriously.

If they are speaking to you and genuinely want to get to know more about you (instead

of going straight to the sex talk), then they are a great catch.

There's more to a person than what is read or shown.

• I'd also like to add, being far too critical of one is what allows us to pass up things that could potentially be good for us.

Overlook this, you may be surprised at how charming he can be.

• My standards are high. I'm looking for a gentleman. And a true gentleman would not stoop to even try to make a joke like that because they know how it would reflect upon them. Just like men who want a lady on the street but a freak in the sheets... well, this woman wants her man the same way. But you can't announce your freaky side out on the internet, there's no class in that. You have to wait to get to know someone before you let that cat out of the bag.

• I'm pretty sure that you know men don't think into things as much as women do.

It will probably be way over their heads that they are giving off that impression.

Anyway, you are entitled to choose and select. I hope you find a great gentlemen of your choice.

What Guys Said 4

• it's just pretty much immaturity in my opinion. I mean even when I found out what 69 was I found it funny for all of about 10minutes.

if I were a woman I would definitely prejudge a guy who had 69 in their profile name. I'd assume if I were a girl that they weren't very interested in a serious mature relationship

• Because it's a hilarious sex joke... I do think that people do just have sex on the brain in those cases.

• I suppose they are making their intentions clear to whom ever may stumble upon them. They are looking for sexual arrangements, so any girl who is down to fuck won't mind. Girls that want relationships and long courting periods won't waste their time.

• I don't. I don't do dating sites. They're a big waste of time.

What Girls Said 4

• Ummm they must be like 13 or 14 year old...

• Actually a guy who has it in his username contacted me yesterday (he got me thinking about this question in the first place) was 58 years old! Then another guy contacted me today who also had 69, I couldn't believe it. It just shows how crass they truly are.

• it is a sexual innuendo

• I know exactly what it is. My point is it's extremely tacky.

• To try to sound funny but it never works

• Ugh I think it's so dumb and immature! Even if I think the guy is cute or we may be compatible, I always pass them. Clearly, they didn't think that one over. Good Question! I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Lol