The guy I'm seeing hasn't texted in four days?

So I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month now. We've established that we really like each other, and we usually see each other two or three times a week, usually fool around but haven't had actual sex yet. Anyway, over Thanksgiving break, he had a job interview on Friday. I had texted him good luck before the interview and he responded with how happy he was that I remembered and then said "You really do care about me :)" I said "Of course I do!" and he then said "And I really care about you :)" Later, he texted me to let me know he got the job. I congratulated him, then we made small talk for a bit, then the conversation ended. I didn't hear from him for Saturday and Sunday - I didn't think much of that because I figured he was spending time with family. Plus, neither of us are really avid texters. We usually just text when we are trying to make plans to hang out. On Monday, still didn't hear from him, even though classes start up again so I know he's back in town. Almost every Monday he tries to get me to hang out with him. I always can't because I'm busy, but I make sure I make time for him later in the week. I just told myself he's figured out that I'm not free Mondays, but this still bothered me that I haven't heard from him at all. But now I still haven't heard from today. Honestly, I'm hurt. Is he trying to give me a hint? I kind of want to text him to say "Hey, haven't heard from you in awhile. Still alive?" or something like that, but again, I don't know if he's trying to push me away. I know he has school and work, but honestly I'm usually the busier of us two, an I know he's been on Facebook because he's been liking statuses by our mutual friends. Help. I don't know what to do and I don't need this stress during finals.

What Guys Said 1

• Several possibilities: 1) He is busy; 2) he has lost interest; 3) he is losing interest ;4) he is waiting for you to text him. If you want clarity then you should just text him.

What Girls Said 0