I am 29 years old, how do I get a teenaged or early 20s girlfriend?

What steps do I take?

Where do I go?

Where do I hang out?

Yes, yes, this sounds pervy. But admit it, you have a friend or friends who have dated older guys!

I remember liking many girls my age or a little younger when I was around 20-23 but they were all dating guys around my current age.

So how do I become that guy who gets to date a younger girl.

What do you ladies around that age look for in an older guy?

Thanks for any help!

I put teenage or early 20's in the question. Everyone is focusing on teenage. Thanks for the answers anyway!
I think I have just decided that I should go for a girl in mid 20s. Why? Because she has proved that she can keep her body in shape. An 18 year old looks good and doesn't try to be fit and healthy, she will balloon up.

So yeah, mid 20s girl who is healthy and actually fit is better than a 19 year old. I rather have a 24 year old who is as skinny, tight and full breasted as a 19 year old through health and fitness.

A 19 year old girlfriend getting fat at 21 is a tragedy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I'm currently dating an older guy like older than you and I'm 22 but this question seem totally creepy your 29years old why would you add teenage to this even 19 is too young for you theirs a difference when someones in their 20s even that's pushing it. Why do you want a immature girl. I know there are plenty of us that aren't but otherwise they're dating you for your money or to impress their friends.

As for Steps, depends I'm going with your probably to immature still to get a mature one otherwise act mature there's your only step. As for all the other annoying twats you need to look like you have money go to bars buy them drinks dance be an ass.

What Girls Said 36

• Don't date someone for their age. Go on dates with women who catch your interest. If it happens to be an 18yr old then good for you. If it's someone your own age then that's still good for you. But you going around sniffing out younger girls just makes you look creepy. Girls won't like it. Date someone for who they are, not how old they are.

In my honest opinion...you sound creepy as fuck. And I'm a younger girl in the age range you were talking about...so that's not good for you. I don't have 29yr old friends dating teenagers or even young 20yr olds by the way.

• Why is the focus on age? If you really like a girl you meet, but she's your age and not in her early twenties, what will you do? I suggest you don't focus on age but on how well you get along. Some teenage girls don't have the maturity that some women have in their late 20's. Though some women in their late 20's still act like they're 18. Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say here.

When I go out I try to avoid places where teenagers go because that's really not my scene, I just like other things than when I was a teenager. So I suggest you go to places their age group goes to, certain bars or pubs or clubs or whatever. Though if you go there by yourself and if it's just to pick up a girl, I must admit that seems a bit off.

Dating a younger girl isn't everything though. So just look for a girl you're compatible with, not just how you like her age.

• If dating a younger girl isn't everything, why do all guys try to do it?

So I should meet someone based on what I connect with right? And if I want a younger girl, why would I even talk to the older girls?

I can just only talk to younger girls, and after a certain amount, I should be able to find the mature one that I connect with. Right?

• If you only know guys who date younger girls, try to ask about their relationship. I know no guy who dated a girl because she was a lot younger than him. You do whatever you want, I just stated my opinion. Good luck.

• Thanks!

You know no guy who will admit to a women he dated a girl because she was younger. Guys brag about a girls age ALL THE TIME.

• Keep in mind any girl who is in her early 20's who dates someone around your age is going to be one of the crazier ones. She will probably love to party and drink. You need to accept that and not try to change her if you're not into that.

Why do you want a young girl?

Aren't you supposed to like the person, not what they are on a piece of paper ?

• I could have like 10 responses to this. But I am not going to.

• Also, let me tell you I dated older people. One was 11 years older, the other 21.

To them I was a complete and utter mind fuck. I'm still with one of them but ours is more of a thrill relationship (each of us getting our heart hurt at times) and the other said NEVER AGAIN and constantly tells me I was fucked being so young. (that was 8 years ago and we're super close now)

• Keep in mind what is really best for both of you, though. Just because some girls do date much older guys it doesn't necessarily mean it is a good thing for either party.

My advice, for your sake and the sake of whatever girls you end up dating, is not to get too hung up on age one way or another. If you happen to end up with a younger woman, okay. But specifically targeting only young girls purely because of their age IS pervy, and it's also going to limit your options a lot. Why limit your options more than you need to, when it's already hard enough to find the right person? Be open.

A teenage girl, even an older teen, is too young to date a 29 year old. She is simply not ready for that, and encouraging a teenage girl to date you would be overlooking her best interests. So stick with over 20.

• What's going to happen when a girl of any age is eventually past her physical prime and starts to gain weight etc? Are you going to date skinny 19 year olds until you die? Better die young if that's your plan. If you want a committed relationship, you'd be much better off caring about personality and how compatible you two are. Not choosing dates based on how much weight you think they could possibly gain in the future. You have no idea, and besides, it's appallingly superficial.

• Chuck e cheezes.

• When I was 18 I picked up a girl at chuck E Cheezes and she gave me a deep throat blowjob behind the building.

True story.

By the way, she was 17 and working there!

;-)

• So impressed! You're such a ladies man *swoon*

No. Stop being a creep. Grow up. Go after people you own age.

• Cool story bro.

• Early 20s is okay, because that's pretty much in the same age range.

But teenaged? Why?

You're still young and there are plenty of women your age that are hot.

• And by teenaged are you referring to someone that is legal or in high school?

• Well I do not suggest any teens... But I also like older guys. By boyfriend is 25. I don't think I'd date anyone older than that though. I just don't find guys my own age attractive. But what I *typically like about older guys (for me that's about 22-27) is the maturity, the face, the stability, and the sex. But those are all things you find out later after actually being attracted to and getting to know the guy. I think if you want to attract younger girls, just hang out cool places and neighborhoods with a college near by. They are just as abundant as the middle aged girls. They all still like Starbucks and sephora. Please don't go "hunting" though. That is so creepy! Just be patient. With finding ANY girl. And don't try to act younger either. It WILL go wrong. What girls like me like about slightly older guys is that they're older. But your 29... Don't get confused just because twenty is still in the word, girls MY age, are a little young for you. Ten years can be a fine age difference but not from 19-29... That's just pushing it. It'd be more understandable if it was 29-39! I suggest making a rule for yourself. All good guys have one. And if I may suggest a number? Make it 21. Your almost 30 now. She should be able to drink

• Date a girl that's 19 - that way if she says she's over the age of 18 there's less chance of her lying to you and find somebody who acts young if you want somebody younger.

• You realize people grow old right? Are you so superficial you only want women with tight bodies at your age. Natural boobs sag especially as women age.

• That is why breast jobs were invented!

And I do only want tight bodies at my age. Why is this such a problem for girls?

• I'm very proud of you Turtleluv . I am 17 years old pretty good looking I can say (sorry I didn't want to sound vain) and I like older guys just around 18-25 . I think a old guy who likes me only for my look is disgusting if I want a man like that I would marry a rich old man who look just like my grandfather .I never ever date a man like that , maybe he is old but he's brain is still like a teenager's .Good luck with keeping your hair on your had gramps!

• Thanks sweetchocolatecookie. Yea I lost interest in this conversation when he said he wanted a woman who didn't work. I like to work, I like to earn my money and spend it on myself, I don't need a man to take care of me. I have a sexy, hot, fit great man that understands and wants an independent woman. We take care of our own financial responsibilities separately. We respect each others wants/needs and have amazing sex. I don't see what else I need in a relationship, I have it all :)

• You probably have to look young in order to have a shot with younger girls. Young girls will probably feel intimidated by older guys off the bat, but if you look old and intimidating, it will only hurt your cause. I'm 20 and I find myself attracted to guys who are in their late 20's a lot, but I'm usually surprised when I find out that they're that old.

As far as where to go, it really depends on your lifestyle. It's obviously easier if you go to college or have a job in retail or restaurants. If not, go to trendy bars and 18+ clubs.

• i don't think you should even be thinking about having about a younger / young girlfriend its better to stay in your own age range so there uderstanding & more commited the way you want them to be..young giirls won't exactly treat you the same as a more mature your age girl would .

• hang around a school I guess.. eewww

• out of curiosity, what's wrong with a 24 year old?

• The appeal of older guys is their maturity. Doesn't necessarily mean in their behaviour ( I like fun guys!) but in their outlook in life and how they approach things. I feel like they can teach and help me because they've done it before.

I personally also like to know that I feel protected, that he can look after me and take the lead most of the time. I like confidence and I notice that you older guys tend to be more self assured which is attractive.

And stability, being already established and independent and the taboo subject; financial security. But it's true! I personally wouldn't take advantage of it though, I just want to know the guy has his life together and isn't relying on his parents.

Steps to take; eye contact, smile, befriend her, be confident, make her laugh, tease her playfully and be genuine. I love down to earth guys rather than guys who impress. Just do what you normally do towards someone you fancy while also respecting them and not being sleazy. Be charming and a gent. No pick up lines, compliment them when you really mean it.

Confidence and being genuine.

Where to go/hang out; you can meet them anywhere- work, gigs, pubs, concerts, when you travel etc on holiday.

• when you say gigs, what do you mean?

• if they like you they will show it and make themselves available.

i personally have never found older men attractive.

• exactly. You are not one of "those" girls

• why do you assume people will balloon up?

• Well, Japanese are less likely to look young. And Asians do not balloon up nearly as much. Frankly, I should go for an Asian girl.

So you see how people are yelling at me and giving me crap. Will they give you crap for wanting a young guy with a cute young face, no. The girls never get crap for looking for this.

• What's wrong with a 29 year old? I'm 29 btw...I'm not that old am I?

• Have you ever seen Barney Stinson's star wars wookie test? lol

• No...I haven't...does it have anything to do with a woman being undesirable at a certain age?

• Well two things: either be really good at sex, or have a really good bank account. Both helps. Even better if you're good looking. I'm 20 and my ex who is 28 provided both. :)

• I lie dating older guys...just happens :-) put yourself out there and see

• Just because they want older guys doesn't mean they're mentally ready for someone your age no offense. I wouldn't waste my time if I was you

• Okay. That's hmmmm...maybe if you're look younger than your age then you can date younger woman or girls. I don't recommend dating younger women than your age because you may end up with a broken heart. Not saying that all younger girls are heart breaker but I'm in my 20s we want to have as much as fun we could before we settle down. So meaning to say we want someone that we can have fun without being extremely mature or uptight.

• You could go to a concert where the music being played attracts that particular age group. Otherwise, you have any friends who have younger sisters?

• I imagine it would be very messed up to date a friends younger sister. That is a good way to lose a friend.

• Teenage well that was the perv word for a twenty-nine year old. Just remember when you get involved with a baby some times you will have to change diapers.

• I'd steer clear of the teenage, just turned 20 girls and perhaps try and date the ones who are maybe at least 23, 24. Still young, but more age appropriate

• @update: wow I pity the poor girl who gets you. You are aware that unless you get with a celebrity or a personal trainer or something like that, every womans body is going to change, as will yours. You can;t base a relationship on a tight body

• does your 60 year old mother work out?

• most days, yes; and eats well. If she didn't she would definitely gain a lot of weight

• Date a girl close to your own age meaning no younger than 25. I've dated older, never again. You are at a completely different place in life than them

• Why that particular age group? Is age really a concern

• Age is a concern because I want a younger girl for longer. When you get to be my age, if you are not already there, you will understand.

• Leave young girls alone . That's perv

• I am pretty sure it is only perv if the girl is too much younger.

I am pretty sure there is a really hot actor that you would LOVE to date who is 10+ years older than you.

I don't know your age, but lets use Ryan Goslin. Would you date Ryan Gosling?

• So let me get this straight, the only reason you want a younger girl is for a tight body?

• Well, for the body to stay tight longer. Also, tight down low, and firm breasts. But also, so that if we get together after 3-5 years, she will still be in her mid 20s. And if she is ambitious, I can get a girl who will make a lot of money before she is making it an EVEN HARDER to get.

• So what happens when she gets old and wrinkly? Do you stay or find a new one?

• the point is to have her be young looking as long as possible. I probably won't care as much when I am 40. And guess what, when I am 40, she will be 31-33. Perfect timing? I THINK SO!

• Mmmmmmmmmm Smh Don 't do it. Because when you say teen that's so... "Rape-ie". Good thing you're anonymous. Why don't you just go for people in or near your age group i.e. 25 and up. I mean you're not getting any younger, you're at different places in life. It's not a good look esp when you're looking for someone 10 years younger and neither is over 35.

• Your reasoning for wanting someone that young is because they have a "tight body"... why? Women in their 20's and 30's still have tight bodies... I don't understand you. That's like saying your dick is less hard when you're 29 compared to when you were 21. Very unlikely, the difference would be too minimal to even notice.

To me it just sounds like you're one of those "first!1!1!1!" kind of guys who are too insecure to date women his own age because they have already been with someone else. Grow up and stop being such a pervert.

• @update: why the hell do you care about women's bodies so much. We all grow old and saggy anyway. Shit man. Never choose someone to date/marry just because of their appearance... don't be that guy. Don't be stupid. You're acting like a 15 year old, ew.

• I am sorry, I am not. I really want a younger girl so she will stay tight and sexy longer. I really am into Asian girls.

Sorry to tell you, but some guys REALLY do feel this way.

• It's sad.

• I don't recommend dating teens? You're almost 30, that's weird.

But for early 20's, I would say go to clubs or dating websites.

• You're just a perv. If women in real life in that age range don't get with you, then how do you expect us to know how you can get one. Get real.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 7

• I am 28 and 2 years ago (before formalizing things with my girlfriend) I had a 16 year old total hottie really interested in me, NOW in my country you can marry at 16 (even if legal age is 18) so do not go calling me a perv, and more importantly, I SO NOT went for it, seriously, I do not want a girl that young, but she was real eye candy so a man can not help but feeling flattered.

what did I do? first I did not "hunt" for her, she works in a coffe shop I pass by every day (never entering), I guess older guy ACTIVELY looking for younger girls may seem creepy (not saying you are, just that it can be interpreted that way), so rather put yourself in display and let them come to you, HOWEVER.

while I was 26 back then (10 years her elder) I was a) a little of a nerd, and B) too "clasy" for my age, since I sing in professional choirs so I am often at least suited, some times in a tux. That said, my hobby is reading, I wear a full beard, and I am a deep base, so I looked 30 and probably behave closer to 35 (in fact all my friends were of that age range) and clearly I made NO attempt at trying to appear younger, and I recomend you do not either.

think of it, when you were in highschool, a lot of girls went for senior in college or even older dudes, for many things, the independece, the better financial situation, the EXPERIENCE, thing is, you very likely offer her MUCH more than a freshman at college by BEING MATURE, so do not downplay it, embrace it.

WORST thing to do would be dressing as a popstar or talking like a bratt, and basically being exactly what she does not like about guys her age (immature, less cultured, not in control of their lives), you are classy more knowledgable guy (or at least you should be) so capitalize on that.

the girl I mentioned dressed like Avril Lavigne, and her male friends followed sit, MY SUIT caught her eyes, and while not being super mature, she saw me that way, she talked to me first like teasing "Sir, where is the wedding?" and I am like "where is the Justin Biever concert?", she basically teased me with "old guy" jokes and I replied treating her like my spoiled little sister and she LOVED every second of it, now when I passed she would come to me and ask for advice, for a MANs opinion, and see girls that age have a lot of drama on their lives, and she LONGS for a ROCK, an ANCHOR, and on her eyes I was just that.

if it makes sense, be YOUTHFUL but not wannabe young, do not play to be a teen boy, be a MAN but a man who knows of pop culture for instance, KNOWS but is clearly not a fan of such things, being "oh! your teen bands are cute :P" is fun but not like "in my times there was REAL music", IF she dates older, she wants to partake of your culture, if she wanted you to partake from hers, well a guy her age can do it better. BE playfull, but think Will Smith not the class clown, social but think James Bond not the guy who drinks untill he passes out, makes sense?

• Why are you focused on age? I catch a lot of grief here for admitting I had a relationship with a 21yo when I was 40. It wasn't an age thing with us though. We both needed what the other one provided, and it was good for both of us. I did the older woman thing when I was a young soldier too. Same deal. It wasn't about age, and it worked.

I worry that if you're just going for young pu$$y, you'll hurt some poor young lady and eff up her ability to trust guys forever. Don't do that..

• 2nd update: now you're straight trollin'.

• Nah, I felt like it would look like that. But some points people have made really do make me feel like I should not go for younger. I should go for established fitter! The issue is not about age, the issue is about body type!

• Rock on. Hardbodied hotties listen up. The Bachelor will see you now.

• Tell them to take a number and bring their CV. I am sure you realize that if I was making 250K a year this would ACTUALLY be happening. And NOBODY would be giving me crap.

• This is creepy.

• Teenage? 15 will get you 30 . I hope when you mean teenage you mean 18.

• Why would you want to date a girl who isn't mature?

• Fresh bait lmao

• Or to get some superiority over her from the difference in maturity.

• I think you should start with trying to become that guy who gets to date ANY girl. Then you can work your way to younger. Start small amigo. The reason you couldn't date those girls when you were younger had nothing to do with your age. If it did, you wouldn't be asking this question now as you'd be crawling with women.

• I would agree with you as this is logical. But the reason I could not get those girls is because I was too young. They were consistently going for older guys.

So I guess I am trying to find out from younger girls what they are looking for in older guys. I am guessing the answer will come down to money.

Unfortunately, I do not have money. I have 4 degrees, which will hopefully turn into money at some point...

• It's the attitude a guy has that makes him the most attractive, including the right amount of confidence but NOT cockiness

• To answer the earlier question to me. I got women when I was that age. I always had women. I just could not get those SPECIFIC women. Now, that I am older, I wonder if I could get those specific women and how to get them.

My question is not, "now that I am older, can I get younger women that only want guys because they are older?" My question is, "how do I get those girls who ONLY want older guys?"