Would you date a girl that wears a wig?

What are your thoughts about girls that wear wigs and would you date her? Their is no medical condition, she just keeps her hair braided back and out of sight.

The wig link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'd worry our personalities would clash. part what attracts me to a girl is that she is down to earth and rather simple (or low maintenance) as I am that way...and I'd wonder why if she liked the hair that way why she didn't just style it that way.

that said, I'd want to get to know her all around to make a fully informed decision. if we mesh well in all aspects and she wears a wig I think I'd get over it.

• Wigs are low maintenance. . .

• low maintenance in that you can just through them on but it seems that it's high maintenance in terms of why they need wigs as opposed to just being happy with their own hair... but again I said that would be my blind assertion, but I'd have to meet the person to make a fair and well rounded decision about whether or not I'd date them

What Guys Said 1

• Why does she wear a wig? Is she self-conscious about her real hair? Whatever the reason, I would want a girl who likes and enjoys showing off her real hair. I like a girl with confidence about how she looks and is not afraid to show it. I believe girls like that are happier which would make me feel happier when spending time with her.

What Girls Said 3

• I can't see the link but I don't think I would date anyone with a wig or fake hair for that matter

• I actually like wigs and hair extensions. I like to change up my style and hair do. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I'm not a guy but it would be awkward if he pulls your wig off LOL

• Just like meeting girls with make up...