Would you rather date an Asian or Spanish woman?

Since they are the "it" thing these days ( no offense)

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian woman, no question... Then again that's always been my preference.

2|0
    0|0
    • OH JONNY

• Show All
    • *no comment*

• Someone likes being mysterious!

What Guys Said 13

• My girlfriend is Puerto Rican...so Asian. KIDDING! I've dated both, it'd probably just come down to who's hotter, haha. Can she cook? I prefer Spanish food.

1|1
    1|1
  • I'm not often attracted to Asian women.I think Hispanic women are generally more physically attractive.

1|0
    2|0
  • white woman

2|1
    2|0
  • If you're referring Spanish as girls from Spain, then I don't have an opinion since I haven't dated one. If you mean Hispanic, then definitely yes. I have always been attracted to them. No doubt about it.

Never dated one, but I've come across a lot of sweet and attractive Asian women though. Certainly wouldn't turn one down if the opportunity presented itself.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've always gravitated more toward Hispanic women, and generally speaking, I'm not really attracted to Asians.

1|0
    1|0
  • Hispanic for sure.

2|0
    1|0
  • Spanish or Asian, however I find Spanish women hard to approach.

0|0
    1|0
  • ASIAN!

0|0
    0|0
  • both because, I find them both attractive and I wouldn't want either of them to feel left out

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, either one. Both champion femininity (not feminism). Both love family and children and their men without the psychodrama and politics of Western women. Asians, reserved and discreet. Latinas, brash and hot headed. Compromise, Philippine women. I am with one now. Have a nice day. I am headed for the bedroom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's the option for white? We all know that's where it's really at

2|0
    0|0
  • depends what kind of each.

asian - Chinese = no.

asian - Indian/arab = yes.

asian - korean/japanese = yes.

Spanish - spain = yes.

Spanish - haitian = no.

Spanish - Mexican = maybe.

india>south America>spain>korea>Mexico

no to 99% of Chinese & haitian

0|0
    1|0
    • Haitians are Spanish? OK.

• Show All
    • What's wrong with Chinese girls?

• the spitting, the cultural unawareness, the anti-assimilation, the cheapness, the just in general aweful personality, etc.

• I can't have both? I can't have one first, and then the other? What about a girl who's mixed race? Like half asian, half Spanish? I bet that would be extra hot.

If I have to choose, then I guess, I would prefer an Asian girl. Especially if she was Korean or Vietnamese. Oh man, vietnamese girls are really hot. Korean girls are a completely different kind of hot, though.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know. I like tacos but also wontons...

5|1
    0|0
  • Well, Hispanic Woman-White Man actually makes up over 40% of IR marriages in America. The only thing is, Hispanics (non black) were once upon a time classified as white. Like my mom, she is considered white. But then again, she's also Spanish.

I think most would choose a "whiter" Hispanic since a lot of guys try to justify their prejudice against other IR couples all the while preferring Hispanic chicks and considering Hispanic chicks white. Though there ARE white Hispanics, like the Spanish and Argentinians. And there are black Hispanics, like Dominicans. And then there are "Asian ones," especially In Peru, like Fujimori

1|0
    4|1