How often do you delete old messages?

I try my best to delete a message as soon as I finish reading it.

I don't like to keep old messages because, it takes up space from your email to your text messages.

I want to know how often do you delete old messages?

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I'm bored on my phone (like I'm waiting for something or at night laying in bed) I'll go through my messages and delete pointless ones like "hey I'm here" or random questions and stuff.

But I don't delete actual conversations or anything else that makes me smile. Even if the conversation wasn't the most exciting thing, sometimes I feel a bit nostalgic and read through them and it brings back good memories (:

0|0
    0|0
    • so you only keep them for the memories?

• Well I guess yes and also because I don't really have a problem with it taking up space or anything. I don't ever think about really deleting anything until I look over it and decide it's pointless for me to keep.

What Girls Said 12

• I need to get into the habit of doing so.

I don't do it until my message box gets completely full and I can't receive anymore.

(Phone wise).

Internet wise...I don't delete unless I feel like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to delete stuff as much as possible, but for instance, if I try to delete a message, it deletes the entire thread, so there might be something I need to go back in reference. So, I'll delete messages from email, pm's from different websites, but will keep text messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person texting me or I am texting as to how long I'll keep that/those texts on my phone...with some right away and with some never and with some until I see the rememberance of that text or convo serves no purpose or bad one

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to keep old messages, and only delete them when I realize I no longer talk to them. I just like to read through them, no special reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Direct family hardly ever to be honest!

I've still got the whole text conversation from when I first met my boyfriend, so 2 years and 3months worth of texting :P

Everyone else I just delete delete delete!

0|0
    0|0
  • every night. My phone gets dumb when it has too much on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Barely ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emails and GAG messages, I delete them as soon as I respond to them.

Text messages, I don't delete them, my phone does that for me after it's reached a certain amount stored. I don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as they are no longer relevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I delete them ASAP

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As soon as I know they are worth no more purpose.

2|0
    0|0
  • I only delete messages if my inbox is full. If my inbox can not be filled, then my inbox will never be cleared.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I have to scroll, its time

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they become cumbersome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually as quickly as possible