Why do so many hot girls and guys have trouble finding dates?

I'm the only person willing to admit that model looking guys and girls most often have good and out going personalities yet they have trouble finding dates .

for example I tried to apply for job at a nerdy comic book store and the clerks where mean Gothic looking or just had bad personalities .

when I asked the mean Gothic looking girl for a job applications she replied rudely 'No WE ARE NEVER HIRING! When go to a place wear hot normal people work they usually very friendly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot girls get hit on by douchey or a**hole hot guys and if they're actually nice girls, that's not what they want to go for. Legitimately hot nice guys fall through the cracks because they don't think they have a chance and don't go for it or because they're just too nice and come across as insecure or not confident. So they all end up staying single.

I'm not saying I'm smokin' or whatever, but I'm pretty decent looking and that's just what I see happen a lot. Guys fall into two categories - they either hit on me, just see my body and wanna hook up or they seem interested but never make a move, and get scared off if I make a move. Or they aren't interested in me, so I guess three categories lol.

• pics or your answer lacks any truth.

• I gave my answer to be helpful, not for you to tell me if I'm pretty or not or to start some weird troll fight. If you want to disregard my answer, that's fine.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, people mostly assume they have millions of other people fawning over them. I'm not putting myself in the "hot" category, but guys always tell me they were hesitant to show interest in me because they didn't want to "get in line". If everyone has that same thought, it equals me with no one showing interest lol

It's a flawed system. But other than that, a lot of people are intimidated by good looking people. Especially if they're outgoing.

• Dating is a game of chance for everyone. That's exactly why the nice guy/a**hole and ugly/hot moaning question get tiring. Being good looking makes some things easier and others harder.

I'm sure most good looking people realize just how unimportant your looks are compared to who you are. But you also have your own perception in there. The moody style isn't as attractive as a friendly open smile. Being openly friendly instantly makes people seem more attractive. It's makes them light up and draw people to them.

• No way is it got anything to do with chance ... it's ALL about first impressions.

Act like someone you're not, "chances" are you're not going to make it.

Be yourself, come off as assertive and a good laugh then you're in for a better shot.

I pulled 5 girls in the last week, all 7-8/10, and that's from being me.

• 100% with you. I'd never suggest anyone not be themselves. But it is chance. A 1st impression just puts you out there doesn't mean the person is suitable. We don't hook up based on first impressions unless drugs or alcohol are involved.

• I don't know about that sometimes. I mean my best friend is amazon and gorgeous, guys always come up to her, but I think because her energy radiates...friendly, personable. How I can best describe it she doesn't like everyone that pops up in her face but she kind of gives them time of day.

• The higher calibre people take more time to find and they make up the majority. Most people are average.

• Interesting theory...

• I never have trouble finding dates, because you are my date..in my mind. <3

I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN <3 <3 <3

• Ikr, I have bunch of good looking friends including my another half (a twin brother).he freakingly good looking but he hasn't got any girl. You need to feel good about yourself in order to be beautiful. I love myself though I'm not that beautiful it's just I rarely groom myself. Hahaha.

What Guys Said 9

• People can be single for whatever reason they want. Some could be choosing to stay single to focus on a career or something. Others could just be really picky. Guy or girl, it is honestly specific to the person. Maybe the hot guy enjoys screwing multiple girls. A girl can do the same thing too.

• One or select few people from a certain style (goth, hot aka preppy, etc.) does not mean everyone has the same personalities.

Just because someone is hot, whether it's their opinion or others, does not mean they have the confidence that most people think they have. If you lack confidence in yourself or have insecurities, you're not going to find people wanting to date you. Looks will only get you so far.

Also, sometimes attractive people have a huge ego and a lot of people hate that.

• If you're actually hot, you wouldn't have trouble finding dates.

• I'm not settling for just anybody !

• It is not difficult for them to find dates for themselves for their own people and it's not difficult for Goths and Emos to find dates with their own people too but they almost never if ever date each other does that make sense because it's my answer

• probably cause they never realize how hot they are. either that or probably cause others who are not considered hot from the eyes of society will always be afraid to approach them do to self esteem issues

• They don't

• Seriously dude, what percentage of the time that you're awake, would you say that you're high?

• Perhaps they knew you 'refer' to yourself as Norma Bates - a fictional character in the novel Psycho by Robert Bloch.

(see your last photo on your profile)

And what does getting dates have anything to do with applying in a store that hasn't even advertised that they are looking for personnel, thus they don't need new staff.

And I hardly think hot girls and guys have trouble finding dates