How many guys have got bitten by girls during dating? how many girls would have bitten the guys during dating?

Guys and girls share your personal experience here that who got bitten and the girls who bitten the guys..guys who have the bite scar still.pls participate in this survey

I need to share your experience as detail here..sorry for not adding the pole

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been known to give my boyfriend the occasional "mouth hug" before.

Never vicious. Just...his shoulder is there and sometimes I decide I must nip it lol. Sometimes he gets turtle bites (biting with your lips over your teeth) too. He turtle bites me back and it freaks me out haha but I still do it to him so I deserve it :p

• It means will you bite your boyfriend's lip?

• Do you have a thing for biting? lol

• Ya baby I'm ready..how about u? Do you have guts to bite me..lol

What Girls Said 5

• I once bit my boyfriends dick once. Not hard enough to draw blood or leave a scar or anything, I was just curious and decided to cause a little pain XD haha thinking back on it, I asked him why the hell would he trust me with his dick near my mouth ever again? I sure as hell wouldn't if I were a man! lol but he replied that he liked the excitement of not knowing what was going to happen next

We bite each other elsewhere all the time, except I hate when he bites my ass! Most of the time he will do it softly, but a few times he has bitten me hard and I accidentally got his arm with my nails lol. That left a scar for him >.>

• My god...bitten the dick..lol

• I bit my ex boyfriend after slammed me into a wall. My current boyfriend and I bite each other out of sexual perversion

• Asshole (ex, not you)

• Yeah... he had a lot of issues >.>

• Good..u should punish him like this only..did you bite a chunk out of your ex?

• I once accidentally bit part of my boyfriend's tongue off 0_0...I felt really horrible about that. But otherwise any biting we do is more nibbling on each other.

• It means hav you cut his tongue by your teeth?

• I used to my boyfriend in bed

• How will your boyfriend react for your bite?

• i would never bite my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• survey? shoulda added a poll.

I've been bitten but sexily though like while having sex and when first entering I've had some light biting on the chest and shoulders along with some scratching... It's definitley a turn on.

One friend of mine though broke up with his Girlfriend and she flipped and bit and tore a chunk of skin off his ass

• Wat? How she bited his ass? That guy didn't used hip leg and pulled or kicked her away?

• S you are rite

• smh, of course sahn

• my ex bit my arm in a fight, I have the scar a year later still

• Wat? Is it true? You have scar on your shoulder? Is it big are small?

• and now that I'm thinking about it. why is it like 95% of girls cheat. and then when you dump their slutty ass they freak out. possessive lunatics

• Pls pls dude..give me..lol