Dating Website for young people?

Are dating websites just for old divorced people in their forties or can it be used by young people too? How old should you be to use a dating website? What are the best dating websites for people in their early 20s?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know more people my own age using dating site than older people... so I'd say any of them are a good bet in that respect. At the same time I'd say be wary that people use them for extra curricular activities.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly if someone doesn't have an s/o by college or after chances are they end up on a dating site nowadays.

• It is not like this at all, I guess. Online dating is a good method of finding love for shy or very busy people. My brother is such a person, but he is dating a russian girl from http://www.bridge-of-love.com website. They are really happy, and nothing pathetic there...

• good ones are the ones you pay to use. bad ones are free. all sites are good for all ages. it's just you typically see older people on them (who knows why?).

• A lot of young people use dating sites. Only thing is a lot of young people aren't looking for something serious

What Girls Said 2

• Tinder is the way to go. It's tough to filter since lots of guys are on there looking for hookups BUT I managed to meet a reaaallly awesome guy from there in real life! And I spotted a ton of people from my classes at uni on there too, so you're sure to find a million classmates and people in your area on there. Just try it out and if you don't like it, flush the app on your phone and you're off to a fresh start lol.

• Yeah but you have to sign in with Facebook and a phone number verification. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me... :P

• It all depends what you mean by older people. I`m 2 years older than you and I`m on a dating site trying to find my soulmate. I know that many of my friends use dating sites services no matter how old they are.