What would you do if your ex dated you for a month and broke up with you cause he's not over his ex?

Just wondering cause I know it happens a lot to people. But what if they say just a few days before that they promise that they were over her. And that he wasn't going to break up with you. Why would he lie...

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he was using you to get over her. Unfortunately you were a rebound and he realized he wasn't over her and broke up with you. if he had any sense he would have known not to jump into a relationship so quickly, all he has done has hurt an innocent girl like you and made himself look like a jerk. I wouldn't take him back if he tries, unless he can really prove to you that he is over her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you were only together a month, and were really Only dating why would it matter?

He would lie because he was lying to himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Thank him for being honest and move on. He could have continued the relationship with you, while cheating on you behind your back with his ex. Instead he took the high road and told you the truth rather than leading you on. Trust me, it is easier now than if you had invested many more months (or years!). And in regards to the lying, well, he could have just been confused about what he wanted since relationships and emotions are complicated things. Doesn't make it right though, just another perspective to consider.

0|0
    0|0