Do you typically date outside your circle and would you say its a bad or good thing?

By circle I mean the type of life you have like if you're an artist you probably associate with other artists and date someone that's artistic.

The reason I ask is because I've realized that I don't really date guys that are in circle,in other words, not similar to me. And I don't seem to attract the male version of myself or if I do its very rare.

I mostly attract total opposites but I've never given them much of a chance because I'm afraid I'll get taken advantage of.

I look innocent and I am so why would the thug/bad boy types want me? I'm trying to go to college and not get side tracked by guys that have no interest in school. I'm pretty sure they can tell I'm inexperienced because I act like it but I'm not gona give it up easy so why even try?

I meet most of these guys out in the street or on public transportation. If guys at my college approached me id be on them in a second but that has yet to happen. All I get is stares, maybe I come across as stuck up but I'm really jus shy.

• Yes I date outside my circle & its great
  • Yes I date outside my circle but its not always a good experience
  • No I date within my circle & its great
  • No I date within my circle but it can be crappy

Most Helpful Girl

• It has pros & cons

Dating within can be boring but outside may have misunderstanding or misconception

Do what feels right or smile at the guys that smile

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone in my circle prefers to date people out of the circle.

I assume that's what the circle is more about, so there's no choice.

What Girls Said 2

• Give every guy a chance, it can be exciting and unpredictable.

• yes I do and it's better. less drama