Should I suggest casual dating?

So I went on 3 dates with this girl, the first date was completely fantastic, we connected big time and it was the best first date I've had and she shared that opinion. I wanted to kiss her that night so bad and I made the mistake of following my dumb, no kiss on the first date rule, I know big mistake. The second was good as well and I didn't kiss her again because we went to a party after and she was a little drunk(didnt feel right). Our 3rd however was not great, We were both really tired and when I'm tired I get really negative(normally I'm a huge optimist) and when she's tired she can't take a joke..

So after the hockey game I suggested we go for ice cream to talk, she agreed. I was gonna suggest taking a break from dating until she's done with exams and I'm settled at work(2weeks or so) so we aren't so tired. But she sprung out first and said "I don't really want a thing, right now soo.." I just answered with an OK, and we changed the subject but she started getting super nice and staring at me more(which totally made me feel more comfortable.. :P)

My question is, were going bowling next week to talk about everything, and tbh we enjoy each others company except that one night.. lol So with how well the first 2 dates went and how much we mutually enjoyed them(she told mutual friends she had a great time) should I just suggest casual dating, no strings attached and just keep it open and see how that goes? Or what do you guys think? This girl is a lot of fun to take out lol

Also when explaining how much I did enjoy our first 2 dates, should I let her know I wanted to kiss her, because I'm sure it was mutual at least the first night but prob the second too. Or just leave it out? Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• i would not put a label on anything right now and just keep asking her to get together and don't put pressure on things or mention the kiss. play it by ear and see how she acts or reacts.

• I think this is the best advice I've received and pretty much what I think I'm going with pretty much after thinking it over, thank you!

What Girls Said 3

• just let it play out

• what's casual dating?

• Dating, like going out, allowed to kiss if you want, etc., but not being in an actual relationship yet. Not friends with benefits though. Casual dating imples you might be interested in more later, but you're just playing it slow and by ear, and technically allowed to date other people.

• so dating but no sex involved? is it casual dating if you hang out at each others' places fool around but don't have sex?

• It would be the best option.

What Guys Said 2

• She's hinting yu should stop dating since she's determined not to get involved at this time. Respect her wishes and stop asking her out in a formal way. No whining about how much fun you had the first two dates..she doesn't want to hear that.

I'ts fine to hang out spontaneously if you run into each other, but it's over for the asking-out 'dating' scene.

• I wasn't going to whine about it, I was just gonna foward my opinion, but you do make sense. I just feel she was totally into me(she was telling our mutual friend how excited she was for each of our dates). I just feel I messed up the 3rd and misrepresented myself.. perhaps you're right =/

• You never made a move on her, so she's confused. She thinks the answer is to friend zone you. Don't tell her you wanted to kiss her, make plans to hang out and then KISS HER!

• Yea I was thinking since she agreed to go bowling with me, I could just show her a good time and maybe go for it if it feels right..