I may have gave someone the wrong number by accident? HELP

Ok so I met this guy when I was out, I was pretty drunk when he asked me to put my number in his phone... I have a tendency to type the wrong number when I'm drunk completely accidentally, I've even done it to one of my best friends...

Anyway I don't know whether I did give him the wrong number or whether he just hasn't text me? I added him on Facebook and he accepted but I'm too scared to inbox him saying "Oh I think I gave you the wrong number" in case I hadn't and he just didn't text me? Ah what do I do?

Inboxed and I had gave him the wrong number, thanks guys:)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you gave him the wrong number and you inbox him on FB it'll be a good thing. If you inbox him and he had the right number but just hasn't used it, it won't be embarrassing since you most likely won't ever see him again. You can delete him if you're that embarrassed.

Win/won situation just message him.

What Guys Said 4

• Just text him on Facebook and say I'm gonna be over my friends her number is but instead out your own number in there when he calls be like I forward my calls to her house when I'm over there but that's really my number then he has your number and it won't be obvious at all lol :P

• You were drunk so it's highly likely you did give him the wrong number even if you don't remember, which is probably why he hasn't texted you. Don't worry about it. If you should see him again, explain what happened and give him the right number.

• Inbox him something...tell him to text you

• just tell him you were drunk and gave him the wrong number, things happen when people get drunk

What Girls Said 4

• Either you need to get over your fear of being embarrassed or just give up the guy and wait for the next one... There's really not much else you can do.

• have a few weeks go by and if he doesn't text you, inform him of an error lol. don't sound needy but don't sound uninterested so find that middle ground

• I love how your question is about fogetting stuff and your name is peabrain lol. With that being said just inbox him with your correct number. No harm done. I have so many guys numbers in my phone from parties I can't remember who they are. The ones I do remember and were cute are on my fb lol. Good luck!

• I really want to but I'm so scared in case he hadn't even tried to text me and it just gets awkward and embarrassing!

• track him down and give it again