Would you date someone with special body features?

Why do some people think money, big lips, big boobs keep their relationship ? I know some girls who have big lips and other body features and they expose it so much. how come people with body features think a man will be them forever? My best friend had big lips and money. She kept spending on the guy and constantly being around him like a fool, she thought her big lips kept him. She felt big lips made her pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there a person who doesn't date others without "special features"? The entire point of external judgment is based on the fact that you cannot hide these features. My shoulder to waist ratio for instance is really "good". It's not something I chose. My arm size, the same. I grow stronger the muscles grow bigger.

As for money that's just weird.

What Guys Said 1

• Big firm tits, round ass, long legs, pretty face, high cheek bones and thick lips, with an olive complexion. And a pussy that take a hard pounding and love it. That's my dream woman, just saying cos you asked.

What Girls Said 2

• People who do things like that usually feel like that's their ONLY attractive feature. It's a self-esteem problem, they try to overcompensate because they think the other parts of their physical appearance aren't up to par :-(

• Ahhh, so my big lips... the problem is about those, you see- look I'm not going to beat around the bush... they are attatched to my face. Not showing them off is almost impossible.

• Another thing... nothing last forever, but natural attributes provide a nice edge

• Oh, I gotcha XD like duck face and tripple padded bras in tank tops? Modesty is a dying concept with the younger generations.

• This girl I was Facebook friends with she poke her lips out in all her pictures and eventually it got old to me and I deleted her smh