Is he playing hard to get or ?

I've been hooking up with this guy for a few months now and used to text me all the time in the middle of the day asking how I was but he hasn't done that for a while and really only texts me when he wants to see me. whenever he texts me its an effort, like if I don't respond gel text me the next day and the next day until I do, and we hangout. but whenever I text him he takes a while to respond and never seems to want to hangout when I text him, its only on his terms even though he's so nice in person he sucks over technology. he did recently just get out of a long term relationship so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with why he's distancing himself from me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Most often, when guys hook up with girls for a booty call, sex for sport doesn't make them that much more engaged or close. You have to have a conversation first about his intentions. Otherwise, he'll just milk the cow, get bored, not think about you until he needs a fix. And that's what it's going to be. Sooner or later he'll just get bored. He won't give himself the chance to know you because he'd already put you in the sport sex box. I've learned this hard lesson the hard way, a few too many times myself. My best advice to you is to not give him another moment's thought. Sport sex is great, as long as it's equally non-invested emotionally for you. If it's not equally that for both, you'll get hurt.