What makes you want to return a guy's email with online dating?

I have heard many horror stories about what men do wrong. But what are some things you have seen them get right?

Most Helpful Girl

• what's your priority about being with a girl?your priority will dictate which girl you contact and most likely which girl will respond. I care about being with someone I have an intellectual conversation with...if you contact me and your message imply that we can have that conversation then I probably will respond. it' s about what you notice about my profile and what stands out about your profile when you find something common it will attract your attention.

What Girls Said 5

• IF I have I have a good chance with him I will return his e-mail. If a guy is a lot better looking than me or makes more money than me - I won't bother unless I really want to get him. Otherwise I will assume my chances are low and move on.

• Act normal? Some people just try to hard and it comes across as creepy. Would you really go up to a girl you'd never met and say something super forward? Probably not. Think about it as though you're having an actual conversation and give them something to respond to besides 'hey'

• If they're nice and genuine. Actually wanna get to know you for you.

• When we seem like perfect matches

• When we have something in common. :)

• When they take the time to read your profile, make an intelligent comment, maybe compliment something, but most importantly, make a comment about something in her profile that you both share. Maybe it's a hometown, maybe a favourite song, something sentimental or something that speaks to your character. You want to make her want to feel close to you from the get go. I'd respond to a guy who did that.

What Guys Said 0