Guys, do you get annoyed when girls that aren't your girlfriend text you?

Is it annoying to text guys for advice? Specifically guy friends ( who may or may not be attracted to you) for advice about other guys? For instance, advice about how to gently let a guy know you are not interested that is one of his friends?

What types of texts do you find the most annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if they are attracted to you, it might be painful if you ask them for advice about another guy, so keep that in mind. Other than that though, as long as you don't bug the hell out of them or flirt with them if they have a girlfriend, they'll probably enjoy being asked for advice.

What Guys Said 3

• well I don't find anything wrong with that

• no texts from girls are almost always good unless she is angry at me for something

• I think I can pretty much speak for all guys when I say receiving texts from any girl is rarely annoying...

For me it only becomes annoying if the girl texts like all day everyday, or if my girlfriend see's the texts from her...and that's when arguments start...

What Girls Said 0