Girls, Would you just say/do this to a guy?

So long story short this girl is talking to me and another guy, deciding which one of us to date. If she was telling me she is bored, has nothing to do, this is her free day, etc, what should I think of it?

I'm assuming she was trying to get me to ask her out, Is that right? Or was she just stating that she was bored.

Also, would you stop texting a guy first to see if he would text you first to see if he's really interested in you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a hint for sure! Lol I don't mean to sound rude but men are not the best at picking up hints. She also could have been a little more bold and just asked you outright to hang out with her

• That's what I figured! what about the texting?

Thanks

• alittle more detail, when she told me she was talking to another guy I stopped talking to her for a week but we started talking again. Last Wednesday she was hugging on me, messin around, etc. and I knew she liked it. Well when we texted on Thursday she had short responses like she didn't care to text. Then Friday in school she didn't talk to me at all and she didn't text me Friday or Saturday and then I texted her first Sunday and she told me about the being bored etc. and I text today at all.

• Sounds to me like she is playing mind games especially since she is talking to another guy. Honestly if you like her I would be upfront with her and tell her how you feel and if she is still playing games I would let her go. Seems to me she is enjoying the attention from two boys and wants to string you along.

What Girls Said 4

• I always like a guy to text first, but not too much cause you look desperate. Take her out on a date or two and then ask her out.

• Sounds like hint dropping to me

• Are you willing to play her game?

• Def a hint!

What Guys Said 0