Do girls like guys that are defined or bigger in muscle size?

I have a decent sized body frame and it takes a while to bulk up. I was wondering what girls preferred to date. Along with having a great personality, would you rather date a "Big" Buff guy that's big in size or a strong guy with more definition on muscles such as abs and biceps?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I find "big" a bit ambiguous still. There's like 'roid monkey big which I find totally unattractive, there's kind of "soft big" which I have quite a few friends that are into - you know, the big cuddly teddy bear kinda guys- and then there's that kind of lumberjack big, i.e. a guy who works physically and so builds up a strong frame because of that. Honestly, I find that third kind super sexy, but my major determinant is whether or not a guy is bigger than me or not, lol. I'm fairly tall for a girl and athletically built so I need a fairly big guy so that he can be strong and make me feel small and feminine (as admittedly homo habilis as that is).

What Girls Said 11

• Defined, I don't really like stalky guys, too big is less attractive to me. I like lean, defined muscles. But each girl will have her own opinion on the matter.

• In terms of looks, I’d pick a skinny guy over a super buff one. Some definition is perfect!

• He doesn't need to be buff as long as he's toned (no bulging stomach and floppy arms) then it's all good.

• i prefer quality over quantity. that goes for the guy AND his body

• Definitely a medium to smaller size guy with good/average muscle definition.

• I would say it really depends on the girl. Some love it, some dont

• I like the strong type. Buff guy is too much for me and I'm not attracted to them.

• A strong guy personally. I can't stand body building, protein shake, steroid taking gym addicts - they just annoy me. Give me a strong guy with some muscle definition and some modesty any day!

• i personally like big and defined. Not body builder type but still huge with good muscle definition

• Definitely strong guy not a big buff guy.

• Thank you for answering! It's hard work bulking, but even getting the muscles defined is hard as well. Guess I'll do more working out than eating!

• Haha your welcome!

• Defined is my preference

What Guys Said 1

• Your way better off being more defined & lean vs big buff grizzly.