Would you date a YouTube star?

What I mean is, say you the guy/girl you liked, had like 500,000 people following them on YouTube. Would you be embarrassed, or almost feel like you're dating someone famous? Not literally, but that's still a ton of people. I just wanted to see how people would view this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jenna Marbles is hot, so I probably wouldn't say no unless I didn't like her personality. I'd consider her a legit celebrity though, as she has been in several magazines/news articles already. I don't really know any popular female ones besides her though

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe, I don't know.

• Maybe...but I don't like limelight

matthew hussey is charming :P

• No, I am not into getting on camera.

• I don't think I would. The male YouTube stars are hot, sure but they don't actually work and have nothing else going for them.

• You do realize that some of the higher end YouTubers make up to 3 million a year right? That actually work harder than most people who have normal jobs.

• I would pick the 3 mil over a grocery store job. Shows how you much you don't know.

• So you care about a girl's money?

What Guys Said 4

• I'd date Jenna Marbles,damn, she's hot.

• Who cares ? As long as she is fun to be with.

• Haven't you asked this at least twice already in the last few days?

• Actually, this is my first time asking it, funny to see someone else had the same question !

• No, because from what I can tell, all of the most popular YouTube personalities are fucking annoying to me. I can't think of one that I like, especially of the opposite gender.