My ex who I haven't talked to in over a week just texted asking if I can do him a favor???

What do I do. My ex just text and asked if I can do him a favor? what do I do say nothing or respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on what he's asking: borrowing a book or a booty call?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yeah I would probably ignore him.i mean I doubt that it could be anything good and he can find someone else to help him out, he's an ex now. so if he wanted to get back with you, he would text soemthing different.

• I would ask what the favor is just out of curiosity. Then I would either respond or not depending on what it is.

• How long has it been since you two broke up? I would just ignore him and move on with your life. When a ex calls or text it just seems that it is for their gain and not yours. Put that fishing pole back in the ocean and catch a good fish this time. Throw ex back in the sea and let him flounder around for awhile. I would just delete the text and work on yourself. OR You could text and say Do not call/text my phone. I have moved on with my life and I am busy. If he is harassing you then tell him you are going to call the police. I did that with my ex and told him I would have him arrested if he called me again and harassed me! Just Get busy with YOU!