Have any of y'all dated an ex after dating another person.

Out of curiosity how many of y'all have gotten back with a long term ex even after dating or have relations with other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not 'got back' with.

I am very good friends with an ex from 8 years ago. I needed a 'favour' once so he gave me a good service. Literaly like a friend doing a favour exceot it was sex. It wasn't weird at all.

We still talk and have a very good friendship. We get on so well and have no jealousy or hurt that we have both been with people since. It's great really x

What Girls Said 4

• That's never happened to me

• I haven't gone out with ex's. I see no point in that.

• If your ex is cool with all the other people you slept with and a ex girlfriend already after her then I see no problems with it. That's if you really love each other. But I would think not if that took place.

• That's like picking up a toy that you got bored off... sure, there is a fascination with the old, but you'll quickly see why you don't play with it.

What Guys Said 2

• I thought about it but I also remember what it felt like when it ended between us and decided against it

• i have, and I assume most people have. And 99.999% of those people regretted dating the ex again. They are ex for a reason nothing chages