How many people do you date in a year?

It's a question for single people,for dating I mean even just having only one date or a one-night-off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Between 12 and 20.

What Guys Said 9

• Nada. The most I dated in a year was three girls my Freshman year in high school. Just too much work, time and money to spend on someone you may never see again so I more picky (not in terms of looks or anything like that) about who I choose to date.

• For the last two years... zero. For the three years before that I was averaging about 17 per year. Neither situation was ideal to be honest, I'd have liked just one steady relationship.

• if where counting just one daters then umm I think anywhere from 7-11 11 being the most I've ever had in one year.

When they last awhile usually 2-5 % being the most again.

And Last but not least the middle one the relationships that last a couple weeks, umm about 4-4 even it rarely deviates enough to even try and think it over.

Now mind you the first no. is the one that correlates to the usual number of that type of date the later being the most I've gone through in a year before.

• between 0 and 1. currently 0.

• usually just 1

I try not to date people just to date them. I only date people if I really think we have something special together.

• 0. It's too much work.

• I'm too ugly for a date women and girls see me and they run away.

• 0.

I'm an massive introvert

• One maybe two

What Girls Said 2

• Around 3 and under

• One or fewer. I've never really been one to date around.