Do you think my crush likes me?

Okay here's the story, my crush and I have been talking for probably two weeks now. She asked if she could come over to watch movies with me (this isn't the first time) and of course I said yes. We watched a scary movie so she was scared and I cuddled with her so she felt safe, but when I h

ad my arms around her my hands ended up on her boobs accidentally. She didn't say anything and she actually kind

of held my hand there, she put her hand over mine. Then we started cuddling with us facing each other and after a little bit I put my hand on her butt and kind of just held it there. (On purpose this time) Again she didn't do anything but she asked a'm I comfortable and I asked if she was, she said she was. Does this mean that she has feelings for me? Even if it isn't a scary movie we still cuddle, we also text with hearts and we tell one another that we love each other. I really want to kiss her, but I'm afraid. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she real likes you. Go for it! Kiss her But start with a kiss on the cheek & see how she reacts :o)

What Girls Said 1

• I think so. Go for it! I'm pretty sure that she likes you. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Are you being serious man? Yes she likes you, A girls not going to say she loves you unless she does.