Do I message him? Want to know where I stand, please help?

Had a coffee date with a man 2 days ago, Think he was nervous and a little shy but he seemed to open up a lot more as time passed.

We spent an hour together as I had to be elsewhere after. He had a quick glance at his mobile and that is when I said let's go because I thought it might have been a hint. But he said that we should stay in contact and that he will text me. I've not received anything.

Conversation generally flowed well, he found some of the stuff I said funny. When we saw each other we hugged, but I didn't hug him when we were leaving each other because I didn't know what to do lol.

FYI: English is not his first language, he speaks broken English.

Important info- we were texting each other a few weeks prior to this meeting and had arranged to meet before but when I asked him WHEN he wanted to meet, he text me instead a day later and completely ignored the meeting. I replied to be polite and he text again but I didn't bother to text him back. It was only last week that he text me again out of the blue.

Further info- I was the one to express interest in him.

Do I text him casually now and ask how he is and see what happens or carry on waiting? He did say he would text me though. I'm just afraid he might think I'm not interested in him if I don't text him either?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think he's not interested and you shouldn't chase after him