Why did he come see me?

On Thursday my ex came to my house :/ I opened the door and didn't realize it was him till I opened it.we talked outside for about 15 min. He told me he missed me and be still loved me and that he needed someone to talk to.we gave each other those long hugs he kissed my cheek and I kissed his and before he left he told me to give him a make out kiss but I just pecked him. We left on a good note I guess that I would unblock his number off my contacts and that we would be friends.so then last night (Thursday) I logged onto his twitter since I know his password (he hasn't changed it ) and he was messaging this girl telling her that he liked her and blah blah . And I'm just like wtf? Like honestly what do you guys think he sees me at ? I'm tired of this.thst night he came to see me I had no idea that he was gonna come to my house ... P.s. We dated for like 2 years ;/

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't like the fact that he has no back up plan if all this goes wrong with this other girl, don't ever fall for an ex twice, because you are telling him that your hurting and desperate for attention, and he will use this to his advantage. keep an ex an ex, and don't fall for their stupid efforts to use you, let them know that you have self respect and are worthy of much more than he can offer. Let him know next time that your pleased he got back in touch, but you have to ask him to not to as your now seeing another guy, and really paint this other guy to be good, make him better than your ex, because then he will realize that your no easy lay and you did deserve better,x

What Guys Said 2

• according to me he is just playing with your feeling, he donot have any reason to say stay with you, he want to go ahead and want to make new friends, as what I read , all it says he is playing with your feeling that's it !

• I just took a quick look at your other questions and I think that explains a lot of what's happening here. You seemed pretty hung up on your ex. He must know this from your still frequent interaction with him so he's trying to use that to work his way back into you pants. And if that's you in the profile pic, I understand why. Plus is seems like there's still a fairly good chance it may work. In the meantime he's working on getting with other girls since it seems there's still a good chance you WON'T go back to him.

What Girls Said 1

• HE still has feelings for you..