Why she tell my friend this?

My male friend was talking to a girl I use to be cool with. I haven't talked to her in a month. He asked have you talked to him(me). She said not at all. Shiiit happens I can see us dating in another life time... why she bring up dating to him? I told her she don't mean nothing to me and a month later she tells a mutual friend that? He said he don't know why she brought up dating for. So I'm asking why did she and what she mean in another life time?

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like she ment that stuff has happen "shit happens" or there is a situation where you and her don't talk much no more but maybe if thins had been different she could have or would have dated you " I can see us dating in another life time " that is her way of saying that if the situation had been different she might have dated you

• or she could have been just joking around and didn't mean nothing by it what so ever ..

• This not her first time saying something like this. She's usually more in her feelings. But I was just wondering why she's saying that to him because me and her aren't cool with each other any more. Well I'm not cool with her any more

• She means it isn't going to happen.

• Why would she mentioned it to him if he never said anything about her and I dating?

What Guys Said 0