Third Date Ideas?

First Date: Dinner. Second Date: Movie. Third Date: ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bowling, a picnic, dinner cooked by you, a hike or an amusement park.

What Girls Said 8

• It is time for daytime activity. If it is sunny, play frisbee in a park or some other active thing. Bring along some snacks and a blanket. What does she like to do? Take her somewhere that she has an interest in (museum, ballgame, etc.). Go for a walk and get a desert, or an ice cream, etc.

• go swimming somewhere. or ask her/ him if there is somewhere she/him would wanna go.

• Mini Golf!

Do something fun. It will give you guys a chance to talk, joke around and have fun together while you get to know one another better.

• mini golf or bowling and ice cream. :)

• A picnic

• i think it should be

1. movie

2. dinner

3. maybe knotts berry farm or something

that would be nice and even nicer buy her ticket

• not the mall, learned the hard way

• LMAO the mall...

• Yeah horrible idea but I asked the guy what he wanted to do and he wouldn't think of anything besides the obvious, so that's what happened, we hated it except for certain stores if you get my drift

• If you are trying to get to know someone...I don't think a movie is good for a second date...you can't talk during a movie. Bowling, lunch date, ice cream, a lounge for a drink...movie is better for a 3rd date. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• A motel that charges by the hour... Just kidding ;). Hmm how about a fun activity? Something that reveals your inner youth, such as miniature golf or maybe the beach. Usually a third date means sex, so why not surprise her and show a different side of you rather than doing what's common? This should only make her more intrigued.

Now given your ages, and if you feel it's okay. You could invite her to a family cookout, something like... well remember that movie "How to loose a guy in ten days", when he takes her to meet her family? If you both feel really close to each other, that might be a good idea. The whole key here is to show her as many different sides of you as you can. Good luck with your choices.

• Thanks for the feedback. I don't introduce family into any relationship unless I know it's going somewhere serious :) And, I never thought sex was "common" on the third date. If that was the case...I need to call up a few ex-girlfriends! Thanks again :)

• well id say something fun and probably romantic. how close are you to a beach or lake? or hey got an ice skating ring around? I've always thought of going ice skating then a bonfire while sitting at the beach or a lake as the sun goes down and laying there with her in your arms would be a perfect date. or a picnic or even in at your place. cook up some dinner and cuddle up and watch a movie on your couch. don't feel like you have to always be spending money to impress her. in fact for a 3rd date I believe it should be more physical than the first two. between the first two dates is when they deiced weather or not they want to be around you. so now you don't have to impress just show you know how to have a good time.

• sporting event with beer