Do your parents put "From Santa" on your presents?

My mom still does. She also wrote me a text message the other day asking, "What do you want Santa to get your for Christmas?" LOL I don't know when she will stop doing that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my parents still do that. I'm sure they always will.

When I asked my mom today if any of my older siblings would be home for Christmas this year, she was like, “I don't know. But either way, Santa’s still coming for you!” It’s cute, I guess. These days, it's like she’s more into Christmas than I am.

I guess one of the downfalls of being the youngest is missing out on the whole family experience of Christmas. It sucks and feels weird not having all of my siblings around over the holidays, since they have their own lives going on. My parents try to make up for it by buying me a lot of stuff, which I’m really appreciative of, but family traditions are what make Christmas so special -- not the presents.

Man, I sure have a way of turning my answers into something depressing, haha.

What Guys Said 7

• My friends daughter is about your age. She still believes in Santa. If she said she didn't then my friend would only get her one gift from himself & none from Santa!

What's the harm? Your moms having fun & in the Christmas spirit.

• Probably not. If they get me anything this year it will probably just have my name on it. I suppose it's its good that your mom is still generous and into the festivities of Christmas. She probably can't wait to have some grand kids.

• We used to put who the present is for and who it's from, but now we just put who it's for. I don't remember my parents ever putting "from Santa" onto the box or wrapper.

• Yeah cause who else can make it down a blocked off chimney? HMMMMM?

• Um, those ARE from Santa..,duh. Parents can't afford all those things.

• Yeah. I'm 22 and my mom still does. We start getting presents from Santa under the tree WAY before Christmas.

• My mom used to put the presents out way before Christmas too, but now that she has two dogs, they start to unwrap them. Also no more glass ornaments on the tree because the cat plays with them.

• Lol, our dog used to eat candy canes off the tree

• No they are dead

What Girls Said 3

• Oh that's really cute! My parents don't do that anymore :(

• nope maybe when I was young but not since I stopped believing in Santa

• Nope they never put anything but my name on it.