Why do I still have feeling for the girl I just slept with?

Well we weren't dating but hanging out for nearly 3 months. My best friend and mother didn't like her from the start and kept telling me she was bad news but I was stubborn and refused to listen (my fault).

Anyway I was thinking things would go great and eventually we would get into a relationship. So last week it happened and we did it more times. We had a great time but apparently things changed within the next day. She wouldn't show online too much and made excuses of being busy, etc. Then I wrote her on my Skype for our next date but never got a replied back.

This really sucks. Now it's like I can't get over her. I'm stuck on that moment, letting a woman see me naked, her perfume, her body, our kisses, foreplay all the way to when we did it. This keeps replaying in my mind over and over.

Updates:
I'm trying to forget it but can't.

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Because while men -can- have sex without developing feelings, that typically only works if they know they can do better, or if they're sleeping with a lot of women, or have.

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw in her something more than just sex. I can't believe she can just move on like that and feel nothing while I'm replaying that event over and over again.

• Show All
    • To be blunt, IF you slept around you wouldn't get attached. Whether that's a good or bad thing I won't comment on now, but you stop thinking a girl sleeping with you is so meaningful if you hook up with a lot of girls.

• I don't want to sleep around just for sex. I want to be wanted and a girl to care about me. I don't think I can ever do that, sleep with a girl and walk away like that. I'm the type of guy that when I first like a girl so much (that's the reason I would date a girl), I want to stay with her.

I think even if I were to sleep around, I'll still won't forget her. She knew it and told me it was cute for a 20 year-old guy, to still be waiting.

• "Anyway I was thinking things would go great." > That's why.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought she had feelings for me too. She seemed like a nice girl.

• Well, whatever the case, you invested even a smidgen and now you're hooked on an idea despite the reality. Mystery solved.