Can your feelings fade?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for about four months now. we only live about 10 minutes away but go to different schools. I have had a lot of work to do and I was involved in the musical. we haven't seen each other in two weeks now. I have started to think he's kind of annoying when we text now. I really did like him in the beginning. I'm not sure if its because I haven't seen him in awhile and we haven't done anything more than enjoy each others company (I'm not saying I didn't like that) or cuddling while watching a movie, but I think my feelings for him are fading. it did take him a month to kiss me goodnight though. now I'm not sure if its nerves, or just that I don't want to go any farther with him. I also had a night free last night buti said I was busy, and I feel bad but I didn't want to go see him. is that possible that my feelings have faded or am I just overlooking something and I really do want more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Feelings can fade. You're not wanting to put more wood into the fire so it's going to go out soon.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure.

After you write about 3000 pages in your Journals and you feel like an idiot because the person went on with their lives and you have been left in the dust.

• Human feelings fade all the time. Remember when you were angry because you stubbed your toe when you were 12? Exactly, you don't.

What Girls Said 1

• time heals all of course