Girls, what would you do if you found out you were a guys first date ever?

Girls, what would you do if you found out you were a guys first date? Or even a guys first girlfriend? Would you like that? I was reading a question on here that was asking for responses to questions like how many girls have you slept with, what things do you not like in a girl. etc. At what point will a girl start asking these kinds of questions and do you just tell her you've never dated before? I'm 24 if that matters. If you're wondering what caused me to get this far without going on a date it's mainly because I was always busy with other things and wasn't really concerned about hitting on girls. So I've really only started approaching girls in the last year or so. I was mainly concerned about getting through school but now that I'm out of school and have a job I'm starting to want a girlfriend. I've approached a decent amount of girls but all the girls I hit on end up having boyfriends already or so they say. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be very flattered..it's an awesome feeling to be someone first date, love, kiss or ...

• when I approach girls I always give them a nice compliment and then I ask a little bit about them and start a conversation off of that. Usually I'll talk with them for about 10 minutes or so before trying to get a phone number but then they just about always say they have a boyfriend. Surely they can't all have boyfriends. Are they trying to play hard to get to see how much I really like them? obviously every girl isn't going to like me but I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

• then you ask her if you could get her phone number, but you have to get the yes first I think, but every girl is different I guess. you know I'm actually very comfortable talking with whomever without differentiation whatever their gender is, but once I like the guy, I just ramble on...so I understand where you're coming from :) if the girl is not helping I guess it's not worth to try or may she's not interested.i would limit what I have to say if I'm talking to someone whom I think might be intere

• interested in me. But take it easy , sometimes we're just in the wrong place at the wrong time, which causes us to go through experiences later than other people, so don't blame yourself...if more girls worked with you, you would' ve prob. already been dating ;)

What Girls Said 5

• From experience, boys with little experience don't seem to know how to handle things that come with a relationship, not talking about the being his "first kiss, sex, love, etc" . Its a lot of unnecessary work...its draining. Not to say everyone is like that. It just my own observations.

• i think the girl would be more confident cause the guys less experienced than some other guys she's known. Not cocky confident, but just less nervous. And hopefully more comfortable through the date

• Well that wouldn't bother me. It's better than dating a guy who had dated like 32 girls

• It's not a big deal honestly

• That would be ideal for me.. I don't want a wh6re, male or female...yuck... ;p

What Guys Said 0