Why his wife keeps texting me?

I was dating this guy for almost a year. He is not from my state, he is just here for business. On summer he went back home to see his daughters, and when he came back he told me we had to break up since his daughters begged him to go back with their mom (his "ex-wife"). Since it was his decision, I stick to it, and since I haven't seen or hear from him. A month after we broke up I received a Facebook message from the "ex" stating she was still the wife. She demanded a lot of explanations, so I gave her my phone number. After giving my part of the story (he told me and everybody he was divorced), she gave me her part of the story (among all things, for him I am a psycho, clingy girl). After telling her several times I was no longer interested in him, despite my feelings, she kept texting and calling everyday, to the point I had to block her through my mobile service provider. A few weeks ago I changed my phone from Android to iPhone, and didn't know I also had to block her on my phone despite it was done through my company (they told me iMessages go through a different server than regular sms). So I received a couple of messages from her (which I did not reply to) until I found out how to block her again. My question is, why she keeps texting me? Why she doesn't get I am no longer interested on him? Why she can't see I have not contact him in months?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might be just bitter about the whole situation, and wants someone to take it out on. Some women instead of getting mad at the boyfriend/husband, get mad at the women as if she was to blame for the whole entire situation. The only thing you did wrong was give her your number. Instead of focusing on her relationship with her man and working things out, she wants to keep the drama going and keep you involved. She obviously is threatened by you, and would rather keep tabs on you herself than to have you contact her man again. | Which she thinks you will despite what you said to her|

She seems mentally unstable and you did the right thing in blocking her from you life.

What Guys Said 2

• Why on earth would you have given that person your phone number? Better yet, why did you reply to her messages? No wait... why did you add her to your Facebook account?

The answer to these questions and more... people do stupid things.

• No, did not add her on FB. Yes, pretty stupid from my side...

• She sounds a bit of a nutter. I'd have to send a message to tell her bleep off and leave me alone lol

• I did! But she kept sending texts and calling non-stop! That's when I decided to block her...

• Fair enough, nothing more you can do about that. Maybe text the guy to say get your psyco wife to leave me alone lol

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she's trying to figure out what it was about you that made her husband cheat on her with you. He sounds like a cheat and a liar..he did you a favor breaking up with you. She should leave you alone and drop his ass! Wow!

• Do your best to avoid her.

• She's just half retarted maybe.. damn.. what a lunie..

• I know! I mean, I have told her I am not interested, that she can have the life she wants with him, that he could move to my hometown and it will not make a difference on my decision...So I do not understand what the hell she wants!

• Fck her.. Knock her asz out if she doesn't leave you alone.. That will calm her happy azz down.. shyt..