How to ask your date to invite her girlfriend so I can make a double-date?

Im going on the movie date tomorrow.

I want to ask my date to bring one of her girlfriends so my friend can tag along.

I have a friend who just recently broke up with his girlfriend and I wanna take him out.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I think it'd be fun if Zach and one of your friends came with us tomorrow night, you wanna invite Sara?"

What Girls Said 3

• Just tell her the situation that simple

• Personally I would't be willing to introduce one of my friends to a freshly single person. I'd be afraid of them resenting me if they turned out to be a rebound or quickly went back to their ex.

• Long story short a few days ago me and my friend bumped into my date and her girlfriends at the bar. So he did meet them. (I guess I'm not gonna say a word about my friend's break up)

• It's not fair to the girl though. Anyone fresh out of a relationship isn't in a good place... Keep in mind you're potentially toying with her feelings for the pleasure of the guy...

• Ask her if she has any single friends

What Guys Said 4

• First explan the situation with your friend in detail, and see if she is sympathetic, or if she just wants to change the subject.

IF she isn't interested in your frien'ds situation, you should not ask her to double date with him; you'll be starting an argument, and that's not a good course of action.

Even if she seems sympathetic, phrase it carefully, as 'Would you mind if he comes with one of your girlfriends? Would any of them be interested?'

This gives her a way to say no without starting a fight.

• "Hey girlfriend, friend just recently broke up with his girlfriend and I wanna take him out, can you invite one of your single girl friends to our movie date tomorrow so he can tag along?"

• I would ask her if she knows any of her single girlfriends would be willing to join you two. I think that's really thoughtful of you to do that! I wish I had a friend who would hook me up like that.

• Hes lucky to have such a good friend as you, my former "friends" have never done anything nice for me like that.

Just ask her nicely.