Are we something or is he using me?

were freinds but we flirt a lot, we've kissed and we cuddle but we've never been on a date or anything and I like him but I feel like he's just using me for I don't know a girlfriend he has no obligation too but it's really getting on my nerves I want a relationshipwith him but I just don't know what to do. Do I ask him about what we are or confront him about using me? What should you do. Please any and all suggestions are great

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like he's just having fun for now. your his fwb, which is not bad because you can also have some fwb. I feel friends with benefits are better than having the same old same old. just tell him "your my boyfriend now, dude". If he declines so what? at least you'll stop wasting your time on him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• fwb

you could confront him, but remember how you feel when you're confronted with something.

take some time off from him and see how he acts. if he does the same thing, doesn't sound like he wants anything more than an friends with benefits type situation

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really want to know where things stand, you should ask him about this (nicely though). That said, do be mentally prepared; cause there's a chance he might not be ready to commit or he might just be after what you are worried about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like ya are friends with somewhat of benefits. Doesn't mean ya are anything more than that unless he ask you to be his girlfriend, personally it seems like he thinks you are both okay as his nothing needs to change not even the relationship but if you want to be more I would advice to stop the kissing and cuddling if you two aren't more.

0|0
    0|0