Question for guys age 30 and older about dating?

Would you consider dating someone who is severely depressed and not working because of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm currently in a relationship with a girl who has not been working for awhile and is becoming depressed as a result of it. But I probably wouldn't start dating her now--we were together before this. But she does need to get her self sorted out soonish, or this may not work.

What Guys Said 4

• No way. My little bro is datting a girl who is struggling with depression and on meds for it. She flips out over the smallest things, and is a drama queen. They have broke up and got back together 4 times in the past month or so due to her overeacting and then quickly appologizing and begging to get back together. I can't believe he's putting up with that crap, but he's got to learn some stuff the hardway on his own. He's still young... *smh*

• yea hope he learn from it

• Me to. =) I read her and gave him a heads up after I first met her and he heard me, but he didn't listen. lol The other day he was telling me his problems, and I was like yeah that's why I told ya what I told ya. He's like yeah I know, and then he gets back with her. *face palm*

• Never

• Sorry to say but no. You're providing 2 strikes against yourself.

• no its not about me.. I was just asking a question

• well I'm glad to hear it's not you, but my answer would apply to the person you are asking about

• ok cool .. thanks for your comment tho

• Hell no.

Why put oneself in a bad situation?

• oook

• eh? all I did was just say what I think and you threw a fit.

• anyway thanks for your comment ...tho

What Girls Said 2

• Woah I doubt they would.

• I don't think it's fair of a woman to put him in that situation.. or herself.. She needs to get her shyt together before she can be of any use to another human being. Trust me on this.