Sex on the first date?

Hey all. I started chatting with this dude I met online as we ended up going to watch football and grab drinks last night. It went well. We got along great and have a lot in common. We talked about some pretty serious stuff. He even admitted to stalking me on Instagram. however we ended up having a little too much and we went back to his place and hooked up, though the events are hazy. We cuddled, passed out, and went again this morning. He also went down on me this morning, which I wasn't expecting. When it came to sex though, he ended up being a little premature which I think he was slightly embarrassed about. We ended up chatting for a while but I had to leave to get ready for work. We didn't end up making plans again though.

So my question is, is sex on a first date a bad thing? Should I wait to see if he contacts me? He did admit to me last night that he's never had a true one night stand as well. Thanks for the help

Most Helpful Guy

• No as long as you wanted it which it seems like you did, there's nothing wrong with it. And trust me only lame guys hate women who have sex on the first date . As for wondering if you should wait to see if he calls or not, why wait? you can call him, who knows he'll more than likely be glad to hear from you.

What Guys Said 4

• I personally take girls more seriously when there is sex on the first date but the main thing to watch out for is if you're not into one night stands, that it could be what he is going for.

• Apart from the premature bit,I'd say it worked out perfectly for all concerned.Everyone benefits and no-one gets hurt.

He'll call you soon enough.

• YES PLEASE

• no, anything goes, screw morals, it's a free world.

What Girls Said 4

• I won't have sex until marriage. Clearly that is gross. Aren't you concerned about diseases or self respect? Self worth? Yeah its not going to work out well for you. Sorry. Wish you would have asked the question before you gave your goods away for free.

What KILLS me is is that you are concerned about whether you it is appropriate to call him first, but you had sex with him

Lol

Your thinking is not aligned properly. As for the comments from the guys they are talking nonsense. Its just something to say.

Learn from your mistakes and make a different choice next time.

• Lol OK. Best of luck with that.

• This is why I say men don't mature until they are 40...hopefully.lol It has worked so far. Turned down two amazing men who wanted to marry me and upheld my standards...

• Women should not be shamed for what men do on the reg. If you were in the mood to get some, then go get it girl! With that out of the way, I've been there done that! It can be awkward, embarrassing and plain old weird, but if you're digging the guy and the guy digs you then it shouldn't be a problem. Since he claims that this is his first one night stand, you might want to open up the invitation to hang out again, he might feel pretty self-conscious after he didn't "finish the job" so it might be up to you to man up and make plans. Chances are he'll be stoked. Good luck girl!

• I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, if you felt comfortable with him but remember, always use a condom (prevent pregnancy and stds) no matter situation especially when you've just known him for a short while.

• That is a bad and regretful idea